The United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) government has set up online services that let users apply for visas and Emirates ID cards without going via a middleman. Applications themselves could also be changed online. According to the authorities, there are five procedures that must be finished to use these services.
To apply for the services, visit the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security (ICP) website at www.icp.gov.ae or download the ‘UAEICP’ smart app. These internet services are accessible 24/7. The authorities claim that individuals do not need to go to Emigration, Amer Center, or typing centres in order to apply for a visa.
To save time, effort, and money, citizens of the UAE and other nations should use digital services, according to ICP officials.
In addition to submitting applications, they noted that individuals may upload relevant papers, pay fees, and submit bank guarantees online.The website’s applicants must make sure that their name, phone number, e-mail address, and other facts are submitted accurately. The postal address must be accurate if the visa or Emirates ID are to be delivered to a person’s house, according to the authorities. Additionally, they said, officials will email the visa to applicants after verification.
To apply for services online, follow these five steps:
- Create an account by registering on the website www.icp.gov.ae or the smart app UAEICP.
- Select the option to “Issue entry permit” and enter the applicant’s name and other information.
- Verify the accuracy of the information entered by checking it.
- If mistakes are discovered, select “Update” and make the necessary changes. then submit the application.
- Pay the necessary costs and finish the steps.